Our P&C involves people just like you – parents, past parents and community minded people from all walks of life who want to help our school.
Everybody has a role to play and your ideas will be heard. The more people involved in our P&C, the stronger, more exciting and successful it will be for everyone.
The P&C works very closely with our school towards building a stronger school community – where all children benefit!
What Do We Do?
• Develop parent participation and involvement in the school
• Be the forum for parents to discuss issues relating to our school and community
• Promote and support respect, communication and co-operation within the school community
• Bring educational matters to the attention of parents and the wider community
• Provide extra resources for the benefit of our students through fundraising and community events
Why Join Us?
This is Your School’s P&C.
Actions speak louder than words when it comes to your child’s learning.
Joining your P&C and helping their school is one of the very best ways to show your children how much you value their education.
Studies have shown that children whose parents volunteer at school are more likely to achieve higher academic results, especially in primary school.
- An opportunity for getting to know the Principal, teachers and other school staff
- An opportunity for sharing your own ideas and expertise
- Staying up to date with education department and school news